Setting expectations is one of the most important steps to the success of any program. Today we focus on the importance of ground rules for your upcoming summer exam programs, and how you can ensure that the introductory calls also known as Riot Acts led by Knopman Marks instructors will kick-off your summer program with the strongest possible start.
Spread the Word
To get the most from these calls, your introduction is critical. Plan on contacting the students to make them aware of the call and its importance. Below are points to cover in introducing the call.
- Our exam prep partner, Knopman Marks is holding an introductory call on (Date: time). Attendance is mandatory. The call will last approximately 30 minutes.
- You will receive an email from Knopman Marks with call information, approximately 1 week before the call.
- The call will cover:
- An introduction to all exams you will take as part of your summer program
- Need to know information about FINRA-administered exams and processes
- An overview of the study materials and how to use them most effectively
- Required prep work to be completed before class
- Resources available to you as you study
- The Knopman Marks process produces pass rates of 97%+ on these exams, with some programs achieving 100% pass rates. We urge you to follow their recommended study methodology as closely as possible.
In delivering Riot Act calls, Knopman Marks instructors will pack the allotted time with critical study tactics and strategies. They will provide detailed information about the study materials and how to use them most effectively. They will address common questions like:
- How much time should I spend reading the book?
- What are the key areas of focus on the exam?
- How many questions do I need to do?
- What scores do I need on practice exam?
- What can I expect at the test center?
The instructor will emphasize that students should focus on preparing for only one exam at a time. In addition, the call will include contact information for the instructor so that students can get questions answered as they arise.
Students always comment on the benefits and reassurance these calls provide, so you will want to be sure that all students attend. It is strongly suggested that you:
- Remind managers of the call so they can help ensure participants are available
- Require individuals who cannot attend to notify you and listen to the recorded call
If you have any questions on how to make sure your call is the best it can be, contact [email protected]. Our experts want to ensure that your program is well on its way to a 100% pass rate!