Join us at Knopman Marks Financial Training, where employees enjoy unique opportunities to reach their peak potential and build rewarding careers. Our team is highly motivated and collaborative, fueled by a company culture that encourages everyone to “bring the joy to work each day.” We’re hiring an Onboarding Coordinator to help us continue to improve the student experience. We’re seeking a positive, outgoing, and motivated individual who is passionate about training and helping others. If you’re a team player who enjoys a fast-paced environment, and possesses a combination of organizational, analytical, communication, and administrative skills, we’d like to hear from you.
At Knopman Marks, we invest in employee development and well-being because we recognize that our most valuable asset is the remarkable people who make up our company. Together, we deliver world-class training that has enabled Knopman Marks to achieve the top securities licensing exam pass rates in the industry for 30 years.
Our Onboarding Coordinator’s responsibilities include:
- Execute the necessary steps in all areas of program onboarding, ensuring a seamless onboarding experience for new and existing clients
- Assist clients, providing individualized support regarding queries and technology issues and helping them navigate our resources and platforms
- Provide regular updates on inventory based on program needs
- Audit spreadsheets and follow internal processes for accuracy
- Assist in achieving department goals and make recommendations to management to improve efficiency and effectiveness
Our ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal and client services skills. Job requirements include at least one year of work experience; a bachelor’s degree; strong time management, presentation, and organizational skills; flexibility to accommodate all types of client communication styles and personalities; compassionate and empathetic conflict management skills; exceptional attention to detail; and the ability to be reliable and punctual in work attendance.
Candidates interested in the Onboarding Coordinator position can reach us at [email protected].