A great place to work and build a career, Knopman Marks Financial Training offers a vibrant workplace with unique opportunities for employees to reach their peak potential. Our team is highly-motivated and collaborative across functions. We are fueled by a company culture that encourages everyone to “bring the joy to work each day.” Knopman Marks is high-performing, results-oriented, and work-life balanced. We invest in employee development and well-being because we recognize that our most valuable asset is the remarkable people who make up our company. Together, we deliver world-class training that has enabled Knopman Marks to achieve the top securities licensing exam pass rates in the industry for more than 25 years.
We’re hiring a Teaching Assistant – Analyst to help us continue to improve our course content and elevate the student experience. If you’re interested in learning and teaching FINRA licensing exams and possess a unique combination of organizational, analytical, communication, and administrative skills, we would like to hear from you!
Our Teaching Assistant – Analyst’s responsibilities include:
- Updating textbooks, flashcards, practice questions for rule and exam changes
- Collecting and organizing post-exam feedback
- Working with our course design team to build and enhance PowerPoint slides
- Analyzing frequently asked student questions to create learning resources
- Learning course material to teach classes in addition to tutoring and coaching students
- Responding to emails and phone calls relating to our resources, study strategy, and content
- Liaising with clients and vendors
Knopman Marks is a fast-paced environment in which the ability to be flexible, to be collaborative, and to think on your feet is valued. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented, resourceful team player. We seek a motivated problem solver who can think outside the box and anticipate issues before they arise. An integral member of the team, the Teaching Assistant – Analyst will work directly with our Head of Product Development to help drive our products to even higher levels of performance.
Requirements include proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint and a willingness to travel and work remotely some evenings and weekends.
Candidates interested in the Teaching Assistant – Analyst position can reach us at [email protected].