Known as a great place to work and build a career, Knopman Marks grows by delivering stellar results to our clients. We encourage individual development and innovative approaches to challenges. Our company culture is fueled by our motto to “bring the joy” to work each day.
If you’re passionate about data and the story it can tell, please read on. We’re hiring a Data Analyst to help us continue to elevate the experience of our students. We’re proud of our track record of helping thousands of candidates pass their licensing exams on the first try. Our partnership with our students, blending high-touch and rigor, has delivered pass rates that are consistently above our competitors’.
Our Data Analyst’s responsibilities will include:
- Analyzing student data to determine exam readiness
- Checking in with students during live classes
- Gathering post-exam feedback
- Organizing and attending review sessions
- Collecting scores from benchmark exams to improve our data
- Connecting regularly with students who are not keeping pace with study plans and with client firms to provide updates
Our ideal candidate will bring technical expertise—to ensure the quality and accuracy of the data—along with the ability to process, design, and present data in ways that can drive strategic decision-making. We are seeking someone with grit, that passion and persistence toward success, who will take the lead in culling and analyzing data relating to the student experience. Ours is a fast-paced environment in which the ability to be flexible, to be collaborative, and to think on your feet is valued.
Candidates interested in the Data Analyst position can reach us at [email protected].