FINRA Series 6 Top-Off Exam Prep & Study Materials
All classes will be remote (held online and live-streamed) through June. LEARN MORE
Prepare for the new Series 6 Top-Off exam with Knopman Marks’ industry-leading training package. Our Series 6 training course includes comprehensive study materials as well as the ability to ask questions day and night, evenings and weekends. We offer the latest information and guidance to make prep a worry-free experience. Study with confidence and walk into your exam equipped with the knowledge you need to pass the first time around.
This exam is a requirement for those looking to sell variable annuities and investment company shares.
- Textbook (Physical & Electronic Versions)
- Online & Printable Practice Exams
- 6+ hrs of Video Lectures (9 Lessons)
- Mobile App for offline training (iPhone & iPad)
- Downloadable Class Supplements
- Assessement, Diagnostic and Benchmark Exams
- Personal Instructor Support
New Series 6 Curriculum:
- Lesson 1: Series 6 Basics
- Lesson 2: Investment Company Products and Regulation
- Lesson 3: Variable Insurance Products and Regulation
- Lesson 4: Account Opening and Suitability
- Lesson 5: Account Maintenance
- Lesson 6: Sales Communications and Sales Practices
- Lesson 7: Investment Company Tax Concepts
- Lesson 8: Retirement Plans
- Lesson 9: Market Information and Analysis
About the Exam:
- Number of Questions: 50 graded multiple-choice + 5 ungraded questions
- Time to Complete: 1 hour and 30 mins
- Passing Score: 70%
- Co-requisite: SIE Exam
- Recommended Study Time: 50 to 75 hours
Tips to Pass the Exam:
Series 6 Content Outline:
Huge thanks for your amazing class...without you and your materials, I would have not passed. With great thanks and let me know if there is anything I can so to support you.
Thank you for all the help. I got an 86 on the exam. Knopman Marks is clearly the best study material on the market and I will absolutely be recommending it to others. I had failed this exam once before while using a competitor, and Knopman Marks was way way way better from start to finish.
On the morning of your exam, plan on arriving at the testing center at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled start time. You should bring with you government issued identification (e.g. driver's license or passport). Make sure the last name on your I.D. is the same as your last name on your registration form with your firm. Also make sure you don't bring expired I.D. You will be required to leave all your personal articles in a locker outside the testing room. The testing center will provide you with a scratch pad, a pen or marker, and a basic four function calculator. You are not permitted to bring anything else into the actual testing room.
The exam is administered via the FINRA PROCTOR system at Prometric testing centers.
That depends on the testing location, but most offer the exams every day of the week (including weekends).